Our client is a integrated supply chain company offering tailored logistical solutions in the land, sea and air space. They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Kempton Park
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve sales targets an drive revenue growth.
- Lead, mentor and motivate sales team, providing guidance, training and coaching to optimize performance.
- Set sales goals and targets for the team and monitor progress, providing regular feedback and taking corrective actions as needed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, identifying their needs and providing solutions to maximize sales opportunities.
- Analyze market trends, customer feedback, as well as competitor activities to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Monitor and report on sales metrics, such as sales performance, pipeline ad forecasting, to senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product and customer services to align and maximize sales efforts.
- Participate in sales meetings, staff conferences, and industry events, to represent the company and build networks.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market changes and sales best practices.
- Continuously enhance sales skills and knowledge.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Proven Track record of meeting target with evidence
- 10+ years experience
- Focus on logistics sales (no Courier)
- Must have managed a sales team before
- No qualification required
Package & Remuneration
- Incentives based on company performance
- Medical, Travel, Cell allowance as well as provident fund
- CTC R70 000
Job Category: Logistics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg