Our client, a dynamic growing global company is looking for a Group Treasury Analyst, to be based in Ballito.
If you have experience within the commodities, banking or energy/fuel industry sectors, please apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop relationships with banking institutions.
- Work closely with Global Head of Treasury to communicate local requirements.
- Liquidity management for the organisation
- Ensure that robust internal procedures and processes are in place at all times to ensure good governance of all bank facilities and the management thereof.
- Implement a robust Treasury system to assist the organization to manage its funding/banking systems with proper integration into the accounting systems.
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards.
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Daily cash management and debt facilities reporting
- Monitors the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis.
- Manage all cash reporting requirements locally and to group head office.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements where applicable
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts.
- Liaison with senior management across the organisation
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Facilitating financing arrangements across group
- Processing foreign currency payments
- Maintenance and updating of bank signature mandates.
- Batch and post payment journals including loan movements, interco and derivatives.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years of carrying out Treasury duties
- Experience in Energy, Commodities or Banking
- Ability to pull relevant data from large sources.
- Able to work quickly reviewing many documents.
- Ability to prioritise as required by the business.
- Experience in working as a team across a number of different departments.
- Very organised with large amounts of information received daily.
- Highly numerate
- Analytical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interdepartmental team working
- Proactive and self-motivated
Package & Remuneration