Our client in the private tertiary education sector, is seeking a qualified and experienced Talent Manager to join their organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for applying principles and techniques of industrial psychology to improve employee recruitment, productivity, job satisfaction, and overall organizational effectiveness. They will be responsible for conducting research, developing programs, training, and working with employees and managers to identify and address workplace issues.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify workplace issues, such as employee turnover, job satisfaction, and productivity.
- Develop programs and interventions to address workplace issues and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Conduct assessments, including employee assessments, job analysis, and organizational climate surveys.
- Develop and administer selection and promotion tests, personality tests, and other psychological assessments to evaluate candidates and employees.
- Develop and implement training programs to improve employee skills and knowledge.
- Consult with managers and employees to address specific workplace issues, such as interpersonal conflict, stress management, and communication problems.
- Advise management on issues related to employee well-being, such as health and safety, ergonomics, and work-life balance.
- Analyse job requirements and work processes to identify areas for improvement, such as increased efficiency or reduced risk of injury.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and supervisors in performance management, coaching, and feedback.
- Participate in the development and implementation of organizational policies, programs, and practices.
- Stay up to date on the latest research and best practices in industrial psychology and apply them to the workplace.
- Relevant degree in Industrial Psychology.
- Professional certification, such as from the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology of South Africa (SIOPSA), or Psychological Society of South Africa (PsySSA), is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Talent Manager, with a strong understanding of industrial psychological theories and practices.
- Knowledge of assessment and selection techniques, job analysis, and organizational development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software and other relevant tools.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for improving organizational effectiveness and employee well-being, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic organization.