Our client who is an accredited higher education provider is looking for a Student Advisor to join their team to manage, maintain and grow key accounts (schools), to generate leads and subsequently, enrolments through student recruitment initiatives.
This position requires relationship building with Schools/Stakeholders/LO Teachers/Parents and especially with younger prospective students.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and nurture relationships with top feeder schools through school visits
- Build relationships with other schools based on defined segmentation strategy
- Build and nurture relationships with prospective students, parents and sponsors
- Initiate and facilitate lead generation activities which includes, but is not limited to: School presentations (class and grade), events and exhibitions
- Initiate early school interventions focusing on long term business development.
- Continually review the strategy and identify new segments and markets.
- Engage prospects and match qualification to the potential student’s interest
- Data entry and maintenance of database and pipelines
- Follow up on leads with the aim to drive applications and enrolments
- Timeous engagement with students on various platforms: Phone, email, WhatsApp etc.
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, log activities and update sales stats
- Achieving sales target, minimum registrations and various KPIs
- Setting appointments and engaging in consultations, campus tours and similar
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At least 2 years sales experience with a proven track record is required
- Customer relationship and/or Higher education exposure and experience will be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport is essential.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Able to work weekends and evenings as and when required
- Must be able to travel locally – essential
- Relevant qualification (higher Certificate, Diploma, Degree etc.) will be advantageous
- Confident in public speaking (presentations to learners and parents will be required)
- Professional competence and use of English (Essential) and a 2nd language (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Leadsquared or Salesforce (or other CRM systems) will be advantageous
- MS office skills (Excel essential)
- Proven experience to manage and track daily, monthly and annual targets
Package & Remuneration
The role includes both a fixed monthly basic salary as well as commission earnings. Market related dependant on experience.