Our client, a large manufacturing company is looking for an IT Tech.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide IT support for the JHB Branches.
· Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
· Check computer hardware to ensure functionality.
· Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
· Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
· Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
· Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
· Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
· Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.).
· Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
· Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.·
- Hours of work 7am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Hikvision Camera Support and Installation( 2years experience)
- Veeam Backup Knowledge
- Network Printer Support
- Punctual ,Honest and Reliable
- Office 365 knowledge / MS Office ,Routing knowledge, Wireless experience
- A+ , N+ Certification
- 3 Years’ experience in similar Role