Our manufacturing client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator in the Nasrec area in Johannesburg to be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department, ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of HR processes. You will play a vital role in maintaining employee records, managing benefits programs, and assisting with HR-related tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department.
- Ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of HR processes.
- Maintaining employee records
- Managing benefits programs
- Biometrics loading of new employees’
- Ensuring payslips are sent out in a timeously manner.
- Ensuring IRP5’s are sent out to all employees accordingly.
- Assist with ORG Charts.
- Induction packs to be given to all new employees.
- Ensuring the employee of tthe month hampers are sent out timeously.
- Assisting with any other Adhoc duties.
- Getting the relevant sign off’s for Timesheets sent from DBN and to be sent back to DBN in a timeously manner.
- Input for JHB to be sent to HO on a weekly basis.
- Scanning of all warnings to HO in a timeously manner.
- Onboarding of new employees – Coordinate the onboarding process for new hires, including paperwork, orientation and training.
- Terminations – assist with offboarding process, including document management.
- Access cards for all new employees
- FTC requisitions to be completed and signed off by relevant HOD and sent to HO.
- Distribution of uniforms when required.
- Ensuring all training registers are sent to HO on a monthly basis.
- Employee Starter Packs – to be completed as per checklist.
- Completed starter packs to be sent to HO on time
- Termination Packs to be completed as soon as employee has been terminated and document must be sent to HO immediately
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience
- Computer Literacy
- ERS Biometrics Experience
Package & Remuneration