Our client, in the tertiary education sector is looking a well-organized, energetic, and dynamic Executive Project Manager to provide support to the Executive Team. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Managing the scope of projects, including identifying potential problems and adjusting as necessary.
– Serving as a liaison between departments within an organization to ensure that projects are completed successfully.
– Reviewing project proposals to determine feasibility and making recommendations for changes.
– Ensuring that project milestones are met, and deadlines are met by communicating with all parties involved in the project.
– Executive Project Manager usually have a high level of administrative experience and may be entrusted with tasks like researching clients.
– Preparing reports.
– Respond to messages and delegate communications to the appropriate department.
– Throughout the day, update the office schedule and call business partners to confirm appointments. – Be able to manage processing software, spreadsheets, and databases to organize all the information in their department.
– Highly proficient on associated Microsoft Suite such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Ensure that the executives are prepared for meetings with organized research documents and notes.
– Provide administrative and co-ordination support for key projects that the Group Chief Executive requires.
– Manage office space to ensure the business is adequately prepared for meetings or events by communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- Highly perceptive and prepared
- Excellent professionalism High level of integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility and agile working
- Enhance presentations with effects and graphics where required
Desired Experience & Qualification
At least five years’ experience in a related role.
Experience as a project manager, administrative support management role, executive assistant, is valuable.
– Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field, such as business administration, or management.
Package & Remuneration